Browse Our Services
Specific areas of the head neck and face are manipulated to relieve known "Trigger Points" for migraines, some sessions may include foot massage.
Ask about our packages and save.
Massage Therapy Sessions
Full Body $75
1.5 hour $105
Manual manipulation of soft body tissues (muscle, connective tissue, tendons, and ligaments) to enhance health and well being.
Sugar Scrubs & Wraps
Back Scrub ~ $25
Back Scrub and Wrap ~$55
Back scrub, Wrap, and Massage ~$75
Hot or Cold Stone therapy
Hot Stone Full Body ~ $95
Hot Stone Facial ~ $45
Cold Stone Facial ~ $45
The premise behind hot stone massage therapy is that the direct heat of the stones relaxes muscles, allowing the therapist access to their deeper muscle layers. Combining hot stone protocols with a full body massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The hot stones also expand blood vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body. The hot stones have a sedative effect that can relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation.
Benefits of Hot Stone:
- Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms
- Reduces chronic stress and tension
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Cold Stones Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles The use of cold, or cryotherapy, alone on the body is a powerful decongestant, pushing blood, fluid and wastes out of overworked, chronically tense, or inflamed tissues. The chilled stones have a de-congesting, soothing effect on specific areas, refreshing and stimulating the mind, and can be used to cool the body on a warm day or during hot flushes. It is a very revivifying massage that may help improve circulation and also reduce high blood pressure.